Tuesday, February 16, 2010

move over shakespeare, im beating you off

this is a special post. i would want to post about a poem that i have made special for my girl, anis. its not that im saving money but when your a mile apart between you and your spouse and mobile phones are the only weapons to use to save your relationship, poem and sing a song is the only thing your could give to her during the special day. so i want you guys to read it, and enjoy and please dont copy:)

ITS MORE THAN SAYING I LOVE YOU.
We give on this day candy and flowers,
But we never stop to say thank you for the many hours,
You have stood by my side and gave a smile,
As if to tell our hearts its been worth every mile.
No need to buy a teddy bear or even a card,
Its pretty simple and not at all hard.
Just put your arms around me and hold me tight,
And say without words that in your heart all is right,
You may say i love you throughout the year,
But on this day you need to make sure.
The words so sweet and straight from your heart,
That your life would be lonely without my part,
So put forth the effort and take the time,
Look me in the eyes and say im glad your mine.
From the worlds worst boyfriend,
fendi.

No comments:

Post a Comment