Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Not as good as what rough sex feels like

"O here will I set up my everlasting rest and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from the world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace! And, lips, O you, the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss a dateless bargain to engrossing death!"-Shakespeare


My second roll of film results
*
I'd probably be the world worst writer to ever put that title in my blog but I have nothing in mind now except, yes, knowing I'll be leaving this ever growing lair of mine or so called a room, no, I don't want to. In a happy state, that's all I can say, I mean, everyone around me knows what they want and they get it, like my father who always wanted to renovate this tiny space of ours we all lived together and now, it's fully renovated and function better as our house, or like my eldest sister, Diwi, who happens to have her own baby,and maybe my youngest big sis, Eliza, who is now planning to get into a marriage life, life's a miracle, and me, likewise, whom able to witness all this humbling situations, it's dreamy almost, so, I am happy.

But like it's always do, farewell come on strike again, It's childish really to even have this as my thought but I don't want to leave, especially leaving my family, I want to stay.

Regret. That's my only explanation towards my decision of studying in peninsular. Feeling like you don't get sober up after you get drunk, you can only imagine.

Seconds turning to minutes, minutes to hours, hours to more hours and now it's days, days that are less that a fortnight, I'll no longer be at home. Will head back to KL to continue my study, that seems to never stop.

Oh also, by the way, I've decided, like finally, I wont be appealing to change course in UM. I don't see the point of changing it anymore, I can almost swear my head's not even up to that course, just need to follow what's served to me now. Maybe it's the best to stay at my current major. It's all like a hot mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment