Friday, August 19, 2011

Listen here bitch

Well oh well, been trying to blog since a long time I last blogged,

I've been trying to get this out of my chest. YES. like out of my fucking chest! How frustrating to know that all your dreams from years of dreaming just crushed and burned right in front of ya eyes, like RIGHT ON YOUR EYES. Look down here..

Oh my bam bam!


After reading the whole page down, I was like...
First thing that came across my mind after checked the result of our placement, my head went, EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF cause I don't see any A- infront of my course name. As in Architecture.

To be honest, I don't want to be in Perancangan Bandar dan Wilayah course! I want to be in Architecture! SENI BINA. I know since nobody really take notes on my blog so I should just scream my devastation here.

I know I'm not talented, smart, ESPECIALLY SMART..blah blah blah. But puh-leeeeez give me some times to learn the way up, It's totally UNCOOL to know when you knew you can do it so much better NEXT TIME. but there will be no NEXT TIME.

"Why not try to appeal though?" Question's answered, I can't bare to know the truth of not be able to get in. Thoughts running back and forth through my head, like,

"What if I don't get in?"
"What if they wont let me make an appeal"
"What if I am not qualified enough to make an appeal?"

ARRGHHHH.apa mau jadi jadi lah

2 comments:

  1. aawww man! Its okay Fendi don't give up. and YES you are talented! It's just that um cares about results so much that it just doesn't make any sense.

    Don't let your creative juice stop flowing okay!

    har har. be strong! :)
    things happen for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh mannn. Cheer up, buddy.
    Yup, unexplainable things do happen for a reason, fendz...
    Now, get your courage and slam it in one appeal letter to shove it in their face. hehe
    Questions aside, just try it and have faith.
    And I know you'll never let anything get between you and your creative output. Not even fate.
    >________<

    ReplyDelete