Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hopelessly

I have about 7 minutes to write something in my blog and 42 more days left to be here in Sabah. I'm not even sure why do I wanna talk about this but I guess I have nothing to hide from this issue.

Starting over to enroll myself in UM again sucks badly when I tried so hard not to remember about it. I haven't officially tell the news here but rumors did a better work to spread the words around. Yes, good news comes first, I'm not expelled from University Malaya due to my bad result in my foundation year, It wasn't really that bad, you can say it circles around an average level, It's just uncool to know it isn't more than average and I will be back to UM for my degree year but bad news is, I wont be in Architecture course, yes I wont be in my dream course, as expected but not really expected. I don't know how to say this, words wont be able to express this utter devastation surrounds in me now, but I got in for Township and Urban Planning course, a new course introduced to us as the first batch that will enter after foundation, I think. The reason why I don't get in for Architecture...stating the obvious,my result..

Besides that, I will go to KL and register alone, my parents aren't coming, my dad insisted me to go there alone and be independent, not keen to that fact but I guess I have to do what I have to do. Will be in KL on Sept,2nd and staying in a hotel nearby Taman Jaya station, just one station away from University station and will be near to get myself in UM. I'll arrive two days before the registration day so that makes me having 2 days of fun in KL. And also,I get into 2nd college, thank god about that, cause 2nd college is only beside my faculty. Anyway,I'm glad my dad's happy about me getting back to UM, so I am happy about it too, as long as I will still be studying, nothing else matter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment