Sunday, December 11, 2011

S D N E I R F

Friends. What do we know about friends? Do you have any friends? Any friends at all? Seriously, I'm asking you whether or not you have a "real" friends.

Friends are not easy to find these days. Or probably, at my age, friends are just basically defined as someone that you can cling to go to lunch with everyday or someone that is in your class, sitting next to you and you call them as your friend. But for me, the term friends are more important than that. More precious. It just hurts me knowing that people taking me for granted as their friends. Being unappreciated to me for what I've done to them. I don't know what were they thinking.

What do feel if...
1. You're there with them whenever they're happy about something although you weren't part of the happiness together with them

2. You're there when they are in deep depression and sad moment because of their life problems and they find you to tell you about it

3. You're there when you see them alone and have no friends at the moment but you come into the picture to give them a company

4. You're there when they have problems in their study and you're the one who pushed them to keep on going and stay strong?

...But all you've got was ignorance. By your own good friends or friends or whatever. All I'm saying is that, people nowadays should be able to learn more about their own friends, because no matter how much hatred or ignorance you had towards these people you called friends, they're still, nevertheless, are you friends. The one who would stay with you at the end of the day.

Same goes to whoever reads this, don't be such a fool and judge your friends based on their CAR, appearance, money, or status. Love them just the way they are with their personality and honesty.

I wish you could realize how I was there for you no matter how high or low you have been that time and you never be with me when I'm at my highs and lows. We're adults, and to still be thinking about ditching our own friends are something acceptable is just sad for you. And because of that, I'm not going to be your true friend anymore, all I can give to you now is just my pity. Thanks for everything.

THIS IS NOT REFERRING TO ANYONE SO PLEASE DON'T BE FUCKING GUILTY ABOUT IT. SAYING THIS AS IN GENERAL. x

No comments:

Post a Comment